viernes, 15 de octubre de 2010

silence

I'm calm, really

breathe.

way to the farthest place and
you're there
sitting, looking directly at the sun
what do you expect?

I hear a song
comes from your body,
I know that pentagram
this made for my fingers.

butterfly rain
walking in your body.

want to hear the truth?
I will never stop singing this song

you're calm, really

breathe.

walk into the darkest place and
stay there
sleeping, dreaming,
your light is flogging
of the invisible ways,
without expecting anything.

I sing your song
I put it on your body,
you know the pentagram
This made for your lips.

butterfly rain
walking in my body.

you want to hear the truth?
I will never stop singing this song

we are together, really
night with mint flavor
involving our souls...

the universe
is silent...
because we are loving.

1 comentario:

  1. Holy shit thats love!!! The diferent is the pentagram debelop butterflyes over the nape, and the darkness sprouting of ours perspiration... but also silence the universe loves us.

    ResponderEliminar